Being involved in an accident due to another’s negligence and sustaining injuries can be overwhelming. Seeking medical attention, missing time from work, and having your vehicle repaired, can create a tremendous amount of stress. The primary concern of Clark Law Group, PLLC is to alleviate your stress and ensure that you receive the financial compensation you deserve. To learn more, call (702) 330-3272
What steps should be taken immediately following an automobile collision?
1) Request a response from the local authorities. This is most readily facilitated by calling “311” in a non-emergency situation, or “911” in an emergency. Once the authorities arrive, request to have an auto accident report filed. This step quickly documents the facts surrounding the accident and assists in determining which party is “at-fault.”
2) Seek medical attention for any injured parties. If necessary, request an ambulance from the first responders or alternatively proceed directly to an emergency room once you leave the scene. The extent of your injuries may not be clear or readily apparent. Therefore, it is important you seek medical attention from qualified providers in the event you are injured.
3) Identify those involved, directly or indirectly, in the auto accident. Gather contact information (name, address, and telephone number) of every party involved in the accident, as well as any potential witnesses to the accident. In addition, make note of insurance information (name, telephone number and policy number) for the other party involved in the accident.
4) Document the auto accident scene. Take pictures of the accident scene, which may be useful later as a supplement to the information provided by the offending party and law enforcement officers.
5) Contact Clark Law Group, PLLC by calling (702) 330-3272. Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone other than first responders and medical officials.
How am I compensated for my auto accident?
Medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and reduced earning potential because of long-term injuries sustained as a result of the automobile accident all play a role in determining how much your personal injury case is worth.
Focus on your recovery and allow the professionals of Clark Law Group, PLLC to navigate the complex legal system and garner a positive outcome for you, our client.